Use SEO to Get Promoted By Influencers. Influencers are all over the internet, some more influential than others. To achieve “influencer” status you need to offer something unique, whether that be your speaking/writing style, or the products or services you sell. And in order to gain their interest, you need to get your SEO boosted.
If you can work with an influencer in your niche, it would massively boost your reputation, traffic, and your sales! You can use SEO to gain influencer help with marketing your business, but how?
What Exactly is an Influencer?
SEO will help to get you promoted by influencers. But, what is an influencer? Someone who has a large following, either on a social media platform or blog (or both!). Above all, they are people who have successfully achieved that “authority” status that most website owners aim for.
An influencer, as you may be able to tell from the name, has a lot of influence in their niche because they have, more often than not, demonstrated their considerable knowledge in that area.
How is an Influencer Helpful for Business?
Because of their large following, influencers are often paid to promote products or services. And of course, their time can be highly sought-after because of the massive influence they have on potential customers. If an influencer recommends you, loads of people are going to see or read that recommendation. Remember that their followers will also trust in that recommendation.
Who do Influencers Work With?
Here’s the thing, influencers won’t want to associate with just anybody. Because they have a reputation to uphold. If they work with a business with little-to-no online presence, they have no way of knowing whether or not that business is trustworthy. If it turns out the business is not trustworthy, then the influencer will be negatively tied to it.
Furthermore, if the influencer promoted or recommended this business, the influencer would lose trust among their followers. They would either think them incapable of distinguishing trustworthy companies from non-trustworthy companies, or they would think they didn’t bother to check the company out properly before promoting them. Either way, their reputation would be damaged.
How Can an SEO Expert or Digital Marketing Agency?
Both of these can help build your business to put you in the right position to approach influencers. A digital marketing agency will have an SEO expert there to help you, so you can get it all covered in one place.
A digital marketing agency can work with you to build your online reputation through many different means:
– Content marketing – blogging, outreach, press release distribution etc.
– Social media marketing – posting, managing, connecting with the right people etc.
– Ads – creating and optimising paid-for ads, both for search engines and social media.
An SEO expert will work with you to optimise your website for search engines. They will typically perform the following:
– Keyword research and inclusions on your website
– Work on building back-links and fixing broken links
– Check your website’s speed and optimise it
– Create and submit a sitemap
– Create a persuasive meta description for your website’s search result
– Optimise your website for mobile devices
– Optimise your website for local searches where relevant
These lists are not exhaustive. There are a lot of steps involved in the SEO and digital marketing processes. But, when your site starts gaining momentum from these practices, your reputation, online presence, and trustworthiness will grow with it.
Now Use SEO to Get Promoted By Influencers.
Marketing and SEO efforts don’t last forever. You need to continue working with your digital marketing agency for as long as you want to keep and grow your online presence. The longer you do this, the more traffic and sales you’ll get, and the better your reputation will be.
So, now to the point – use that SEO to Get Promoted By Influencers – You can now also approach influencers to ask for their involvement in your marketing efforts. There are a few things they can do for you, and they may or may not charge a fee.
If they do charge you for their time, don’t dismiss it straight away. If you can squeeze their cost into your budget somewhere, it would be money well spent.
Here are some examples of what an influencer can do for you:
– An interview – Ask influencers to be interviewed by you. Don’t forget to promote the interview beforehand to build excitement and awareness of it. You can also ask the influencer to do the same.
– Recommend your products or services – They may need to try them out first to give an honest recommendation. But again, that recommendation will probably bring a lot of customers your way.
– Guest post on their blog – Request a guest post on their blog with a link to your own website, along with the name of your company at the bottom. This will gain you exposure and also help with your SEO.
These are just a few examples of how you can collaborate with online influencers. Use your imagination and see if you can come up with something extraordinary!
Do You Need Help From an SEO Expert?
Collate Systems is here to help! We are digital marketing and SEO experts. We generate real, measurable results for all our clients. If you’d like us to do the same for you, get in touch today.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog. We are Collate Systems, an SEO company covering the areas of Malvern, Worcestershire, Birmingham and London. If you are looking for professional SEO services, get in touch with us today!