High Quality Leads And Appointments
Specialist B2B telemarketers filling your pipeline with qualified leads
- B2B telemarking service. Our team focus on the prospects that have engaged through Email Sequence, Site Eye or Collate
- High quality approach establishing budget, authority, need and timescales
- Cost effective use of time and budget
- Specialist telemarketers highly skilled in appointment setting
- A direct lead generation approach working in conjunction with other Collate tools
- Fill your sales pipeline with qualified appointment with prospects in your target market
- Save time and money by focussing Power Prospecting on prospects that have engaged in campaigns
- Use Data Dive, Site Eye and Conquest as part of the overall strategy
- Extend the capabilities of your sales capacity with specialist telemarketers
- Engage more decision makers and book more appointments
How can it help you?
- Improve your ROI from B2B marketing with highly targeted calling
- Use Power Prospecting to focus outbound B2B appointment booking on the prospects data shows have engaged
- B2B lead generation is fully managed and run on GDPR compliant, clean data
- Strategically communicate your value to specific decision makers
- Smart approach to B2B appointment setting based on intelligence and analytics
Use Collate if you are:
An established sales team
- Spend more time selling and wining business
- Allocate your resources to the areas you are specialists in
- Speak to more buyers and attend more sales opportunities
A small business
- Put your sales pipeline on autopilot with Collate
- Develop a stream of opportunities without direct involvement
- Scale your sale strategy in line with your business growth
Involved in a B2B Market Place
- Find the right buyers to engage with
- Approach pipeline management with logic and technology
- Build long lasting relationships as the foundation of sales
Why is it so powerful?
- Power Prospecting works in conjunction with other Collate tools – Data Dive, Site Eye & Collate
- Time, resource and budget is spent on calling prospects that intelligence suggest are ready to engage
- Fits in as part of a truly multi-channel B2B marketing approach across email, social and phone
- Our specialist B2B telemarketers are highly trained in securing appointments with decision makers
- Rapid response to changes in intelligence, such as site visits or social engagement allow us to call at just the right time
Marketing On LinkedIn 2021 and how to go about it. Marketing on LinkedIn is not totally dissimilar to most social networks and websites (Facebook, Twitter etc). However, trends change from year by year. A LinkedIn marketing strategy may therefore change slightly per...
Why customer retention is important Absolutely anyone who has worked in business would have heard the phrase 'customer retention' more than a handful of times. Often, in business, there are multiple discussions based on why customer retention is important, the...
Social Selling on LinkedIn Is Here To Stay and the statistics back it up. First of all check out these incredible stats, that show the power of LinkedIn Social Selling: 3 out of 4 B2B decision-makers, and 80% of C-suite execs, use social media to inform...