High Quality Leads And Appointments
Specialist B2B telemarketers filling your pipeline with qualified leads
- B2B telemarking service. Our team focus on the prospects that have engaged through Email Sequence, Site Eye or Collate
- High quality approach establishing budget, authority, need and timescales
- Cost effective use of time and budget
- Specialist telemarketers highly skilled in appointment setting
- A direct lead generation approach working in conjunction with other Collate tools
- Fill your sales pipeline with qualified appointment with prospects in your target market
- Save time and money by focussing Power Prospecting on prospects that have engaged in campaigns
- Use Data Dive, Site Eye and Conquest as part of the overall strategy
- Extend the capabilities of your sales capacity with specialist telemarketers
- Engage more decision makers and book more appointments
How can it help you?
- Improve your ROI from B2B marketing with highly targeted calling
- Use Power Prospecting to focus outbound B2B appointment booking on the prospects data shows have engaged
- B2B lead generation is fully managed and run on GDPR compliant, clean data
- Strategically communicate your value to specific decision makers
- Smart approach to B2B appointment setting based on intelligence and analytics
Use Collate if you are:
An established sales team
- Spend more time selling and wining business
- Allocate your resources to the areas you are specialists in
- Speak to more buyers and attend more sales opportunities
A small business
- Put your sales pipeline on autopilot with Collate
- Develop a stream of opportunities without direct involvement
- Scale your sale strategy in line with your business growth
Involved in a B2B Market Place
- Find the right buyers to engage with
- Approach pipeline management with logic and technology
- Build long lasting relationships as the foundation of sales
Why is it so powerful?
- Power Prospecting works in conjunction with other Collate tools – Data Dive, Site Eye & Collate
- Time, resource and budget is spent on calling prospects that intelligence suggest are ready to engage
- Fits in as part of a truly multi-channel B2B marketing approach across email, social and phone
- Our specialist B2B telemarketers are highly trained in securing appointments with decision makers
- Rapid response to changes in intelligence, such as site visits or social engagement allow us to call at just the right time
How do I start marketing on LinkedIn? Any person who works in business knows how important LinkedIn is for growing your business online. You might be wondering how to start marketing on LinkedIn? Although, LinkedIn is just one of many social media platforms used to...
Paying For LinkedIn Ads. You've have your personal profile and business page set up with lots of content. You've started engaging with your audience more and you've contemplated the benefits of LinkedIn ads. You're now ready to start creating LinkedIn ads and...
How to Start Selling on LinkedIn. Most businesses on LinkedIn will ultimately reach the question of 'How do I start selling on LinkedIn?' Creating connections and building a page following is one thing, but how do you then turn those connections into leads and sales?...