Building Brand Awareness with SEO – Brand awareness is crucial for a business to succeed. The more people are aware of your brand, the more sales it will get.
SEO Brand Awareness – One big factor for brand awareness is SEO. Being optimised for search engines will get you seen and drive much more organic traffic to you. If it all seems too complicated, don’t worry, an expert SEO agency will take the reigns in building awareness for your brand.
Build a Brand Voice, Tone and Style First
SEO Brand Awareness. Before you work on increasing brand awareness with SEO, you need to build your brand voice. A brand voice is your brand’s own unique tone and style. It includes things like the words you choose and the way you deliver them to your audience.
If you think about different popular brands they all have something unique about them. Brands communicate with their fans and followers in different ways and some come up with really clever ideas to sell their products or services. Their aims are to stand out from their competitors and bring something new to the table. Big brands will typically work with a professional digital marketing agency and/or SEO expert to help come up with new marketing concepts and brand styles.
It used to be the case that companies had to sound “professional” and “corporate” in order to sell their products and to be taken seriously as a company. However, this is no longer the case.
More and more companies are opting for a more relaxed, friendly, and human communication style. Which is largely down to the rise in the use of social media and the need to capture your attention quickly. Customers are now able to communicate with their favourite brands in a more direct way, and brands are also able to communicate with their customers as real people.
Some things to think about when developing your brand:
– Consider your USP (Unique Selling Point)
– Give your brand a personality – Think of how it would speak if it were a person
– Brainstorm ideas and concepts of how to communicate with your audience – think about user generated content, polls, competitions, images, videos and blog posts. Think outside the box to come up with something new and amazing.
Now Work on Your SEO Brand Awareness
Now you have a strong tone and style for your brand, you can start building SEO brand awareness.
Brand awareness is exactly what it sounds like; making people aware of your brand. There are loads of ways to do this, but it’s worth remembering that it’s a process that takes time, hard-work, and dedication.
To make people aware of your brand it has to be placed in front of them. This can be through search engines (either organically or paid ads), social media platforms (again, organically or paid ads), forums and blogs.
And here are some tips to help you along your way:
– Always respond to comments, both positive and negative – It’s all about communication. Just replying to comments related to your brand on social media or blogs will open up a dialogue. That one comment then becomes a two-way conversation.
– Work hard to rank your website high in search engines – Take the time to optimise your website for search engines, or get an SEO expert to do it. And not just Google. Submit your website to search engines like Bing and Yahoo too.
– Provide real, helpful advice that people will want to read/view, share, and comment on. The more interesting and helpful your content is, the more people will want to see it and share it.
– Choose multiple forms of media to communicate – remember, it’s not just about the written word any more. Memes and awesome videos are becoming increasingly popular for viewing and sharing.
Remember, brand awareness is not about selling. It’s about communication. Selling will come later. But you’ll find it extremely difficult to sell to someone who is not very familiar with your brand, you need to build a relationship first.
SEO is the Most Effective Way
Good SEO practices will always drive results. This is because it is so effective with building brand awareness. If you’re high up in the search engines, significantly more people will see your brand and proceed to click on your website.
Lots of SEO practices double up by increasing brand awareness. For example, guest posting on high authority websites will help with your SEO and also make lots of people aware of your brand.
The whole digital marketing and SEO process is like a loop. It all connects with each other to increase your brand awareness, niche authority, trust, and ultimately, sales.
There are lots of other things that go into SEO practices. An SEO expert, such as Collate Systems, will keep up-to-date with all the latest changes in search engines’ algorithms so that they can optimise your website effectively.
To get the most out of your website, it’s worth considering hiring an SEO company or SEO agency to take care of this very important aspect for you. So call us, SEO experts for Malvern, Birmingham, Worcestershire and Herefordshire for the chat your brand really needs.